WOW. I haven't updated for a loooong time~ I'm so sorry, not only for this!
It seems there are no such things as holidays here... school, rehearsals.... when will I ever take a break?!
But nevertheless I like it...
Oh! By the way, these few days, I won't update, because a lot's gonna happen!!
More rehearsals, a concert of a Korean boy band *squeal*.... yeah. Plus, it's the last week of 'holiday'!
And, being the huge soccer fan that I am, I wasn't able to find the energy and motivation to write... I mean, I've been staying up late watching the World Cup!
So today's question is.... which team do you support? If you don't watch the World Cup, what sport do you like, and why?
Anyway, Junjou Romantica: Why Him and Not me? chapter 5 is finally updated!! I know it's a late update, but you know the reasons! *points up*
Oh wait! This week is special! Because I haven't updated for a looong time... there's gonna be another question!!! But this is for all Final Fantasy VII fans. *shrugs*
Which is your most favorite couple? Yaoi/Yuri is accepted!!!
I'm planning to write a FFVII story, full of drabbles!!!! hope it goes out well! ^-^
Anyway, I hope more people will read my blog. Invite! ^^ xD
Thanks for your support!!